i have play part museo
Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective
A downloadable game for Windows
Get ready for a one-of-a-kind game that will have you explore beautiful sceneries and meet eccentric characters! Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective will hit the (digital) shelves in March 2021!
- Fun, engaging, and beautiful, each level of Labyrinth City is based on a double-page hand-drawn illustration by Japanese art studio IC4DESIGN.
- Playing as Pierre, the Detective in Red, you must find your way out of each level and solve puzzles to catch Mr X, the thief responsible for the "mazification" of Opera City.
- Wandering through beautiful, intricate levels, you will meet cute and eccentric characters, and interact with many items and people along the way.
- More than 100 hidden objects to collect.
- Available in English, French, German, Chinese, Italian and Japanese.
- Each level contains minigames, hidden objects, and a smorgasbord of interactions.
- Narrated experience to link all levels in an overarching story.
- Secondary game mode (more on that later!).
- A wide variety of references and Easter eggs to appeal to both children and adults (and to the child within us a all as well).
|Updated||22 days ago|
|Release date||in 31 days|
|Tags||2D, Comics, Cute, Exploration, Hand-drawn, Relaxing, Singleplayer, Unity|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone|
Hello, hello! Thank you for downloading the game!
Please extract the archive (using winrar or 7zip, for example), and navigate to the extracted folder, then double click on labyrinthCity_0-12-22.exe to launch the game
Arrow keys to move
Spacebar to interact
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Haha that’s awesome! We hope you enjoyed the first level as much as the second one!
Oh I loved this books and I always read them in the library if they here available.
Is there a chance this game is going to get a Mac version?
I would love to play it. (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
Sorry for the late reply. A Mac version is being discussed, it is not 100% sure yet, but we’ll be sure to update everyone if we decide to do it!
My mom would love to play this on her tablet!
Haha we do have a mobile version coming up as well, so she might! (And the game does look real good on a phone/tablet screen. It’s full of colors!)
BRILLANT GAME.. hope look for console
Thanks for the kind words!
We are coming to Switch in May or June 2021 (exact date yet to be confirmed), and we are also looking into other consoles, but nothing sure yet.
We’ll definitely let people know once we get any certainty :)